- Please Download your entry form using the link below. When emailing your entry please make sure all required forms are attached. Entries OPEN NOW.
- Entry Form Download
- Entries are on a first come basis
- You will receive an email within 48 hours confirming if you have secured a place
- When your place is secured you have 48 hours to pay your £25 entry fee
- Please download and read the Terms and Conditions below which covers all aspects of the competition ie entry criteria, categories, floor plan, judges scoring and general information regarding the event.
- Download terms & conditions
- Please also download a copy of the insurance liability form below and email us over a signed copy when entering
- Download the contestant insurance liability 2018 form
Full breakdown is in your entry pack. Judges are scoring 1-10 based on your overall performance and all judges will be using the score 5 as an average marker so everyone is scoring equally and the process is fair. All our judges are familiar with our scoring process and will be scoring based on the following:
- Level of difficulty in your tricks/moves
- Variety of tricks/moves
- Execution of moves
- WOW Factor
- Stage Presence
- Choreography/Floor work
- Use of both poles
The judges are made up from experienced professionals from the Pole Industry, Theatrical & Performing Arts background. Scoring will be fair & ethical.
There will be a photographer on the night. This will be Pammie Cameron organizer of the event. You can purchase all your photos for a small fee. All edited best shots will be uploaded onto the photography pammie cameron facebook page where you can view them before purchasing them